Who We Are

At ferricchia we offer advanced haircutting and coloring techniques. Each stylist brings with them an array of work experience from places such as Manhattan's trendy SOHO, Boston's upscale Newbury Street, and prestigious training at Vidal Sassoon Academies.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TRY THIS AT HOME: Put a Sock In It!

HELLO, FAITHFUL FERRICCHIA-ITES!

Ok, I've been so excited to tell you about this trick I tried over the weekend!  We all know how chic and now the top knot chignon is.  Personally, my hair is too short to do a big, bangin' bun...OR SO I THOUGHT!

Apparently, Rachel Ray said something about this on her show a couple weeks ago (I don't have television, so I obviously missed said episode), but I learned this from a fabulously fashionable femme I met at a networking event!  Are you ready to put a sock in it?!

Start with a (clean, plz) sock:  Choose a color close to that of your hair color so it blends in easier.
1. Cut off the toe.

2. Tie your hair in a pony tail at your desired height.

3.  Put your newly crafted tube sock over your ponytail.

4.  Wrap hair into a bun as you normally would, folding over the sock-filler, and fasten with pins!


TADA! TOP-KNOT PERFECTION AT ANY LENGTH!

How about them apples, err...buns?  How about them buns?  YES!  
Try it, darlings, you won't believe how easy achieving perfection can be.

And as always,
Thank you for tuning in to this week's Fringe with Ferricchia!

Hope to see you soon, beauties!
xoxo,
ferricchia hair
(207) 253-8050
47 india street
portland, maine

No comments:

Post a Comment